Recipe: Barbecued Garlic
Recipes using Durkee Rosemary Leaves
Price Each: $11.55USD
- 8 full heads of garlic
- 2 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- 4 tbsp butter
- Remove papery outer cover of garlic heads, but do not separate cloves or peel them.
- Place heads on a large square of heavy duty aluminum foil. Mix the butter and herbs. Place a gob on each head of garlic.
- Fold foil over garlic and seal package well.
- Cook over hot coals about 45 minutes, turning package occasionally with tongs.
- Serve with grilled meat and cooked vegetables and squeeze garlic onto meat and vegetables as you eat them.
- It is excellent with hamburgers and corn on the cob, steak and grilled eggplant halves, grilled leg of lamb, and tiny green beans or even hot dogs and baked beans.
Shipping Cost Est