Price Each: $21.30USD
1 Beef Ternderloin about 3lb
1/2 small Onion, chopped
2 4oz can Mushrooms
1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
1 1/2 cup soft Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup diced Celery
Hot Watter (to moisten)
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 slices Bacon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Have tenderloin split and flattened at the market.
2. Lightly brown chopped onion and mushrooms in butter.
3. Add bread crumbs, celery and hot water to moisten.
4. Place mixture on tenderlion.
5. Place bacon slices over top.
6. Roast uncovered for approx 1 hour.
Servings: 6 to 8