Recipe: Beef Teriyaki
Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $25.73USD
- 1 lb steak (sirloin or round)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 small clove garlic
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- dash pepper
- 1/2 (12 oz) can bean sprouts
- 1 small can mushrooms
- Cut steak in very thin slices.
- Combine ingredients except bean sprouts, mushrooms and rice.
- Pour over steak and let set for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat 3 tbsps oil in skillet; must be very hot.
- Take meat out of mixture and put into skillet and stir rapidly until brown.
- Add mixture to steak and cook until meat is tender.
- Add mushrooms and bean sprouts and cook until heated completely.
- Serve over a bed of steamed rice.
Shipping Cost Est