Recipe: Cheese Biscuits
Recipes using McCormick Cayenne Pepper
Price Each: $12.90USD
Cheese Biscuit Ingredients
To make Cheese Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease cookie sheet
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add shortening and cheese to flour mixture, cutting in with pastry blender.
- Add enough milk to moisten the dough.
- Roll dough to 1/2 inch thick on floured board.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter and poke with a fork several times.
- Glaze with beaten egg and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Servings: Makes 3 dozen Cheese Biscuits
Shipping Cost Est