Recipe: Crabmeat Dip (Spread)
Recipes using Jumbo 7 1/2 pound container of Old Bay
Price Each: $43.50USD
Crabmeat Dip (Spread) Ingredients
- 12oz bottle chili sauce
- 3/4 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 7 1/2 oz canned crabmeat
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
To make Crabmeat Dip
- Mix together all ingredients except cream cheese.
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- When ready to use whip softened cream cheese with a little milk to spreading consistency.
- Spread cream cheese in a serving dish and pour chilled sauce over the top.
- Serve Crabmeat Dip with a variety of crackers or pieces of pita or sourdough bread.
Shipping Cost Est