Recipe: Dried Beef Dip
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $13.98USD
Dried Beef Dip Ingredients
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tsps milk
- 1/2 tsp dehydrated minced onion
- 2 tsps diced green or red pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 small package (4 ounce) dried beef
To make Dried Beef Dip
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream and milk together.
- Add onion, diced pepper, black pepper and dried beef to mixture.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 15 minutes before serving, place in a 350° F. oven to warm.
- Can also be served cold.
- Top Dried Beef Dip with chopped pecans if desired.
- Serve Dried Beef Dip with a variety of crackers or pieces of Sourdough bread.
Shipping Cost Est