Recipe: Fried Rice
Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $25.73USD
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup celery, diagonally sliced
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 2 cups cooked rice (do not add salt to cooking water)
- 2 tbsps soy sauce (can use lite soy sauce)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Cut bacon in 1/2 inch pieces and fry in hot skillet or wok; drain some fat off if necessary.
- Add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- Add eggs and fry in with bacon mixture.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, parsley and sesame seeds to cooked rice; mix well.
- Add rice mixture to bacon mixture in skillet.
- Stir fry until thoroughly hot.