Recipe: Fu-Man-Chew Casserole
Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $25.73USD
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 3/4 cups uncooked Minute Rice
- 1 small can water chestnuts (sliced and drained)
- 4 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 can chow mein noodles
- 2 lbs lean ground round
- 2 cups undiluted cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can bean sprouts with liquid
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pkgs frozen pea pods (snow peas)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a large oven proof casserole dish.
- Saute onions and celery in 2 tbsps oil for 5 minutes.
- Add ground round and brown.
- Add soup, rice, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, soy sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Pour into large greased casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 ° F for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add pea pods and top with chow mein noodles.
- Bake uncovered for another 30 minutes.
Shipping Cost Est