Recipe: Gingered Acorn Squash
Recipes using McCormick Ground Nutmeg
Price Each: $22.43USD
- 2 small acorn squash
- Ground ginger
- Ground nutmeg
- 4 tbsp fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut the squash in half from stem end to bottom.
- Clean out and discard the seeds and cut a small slice off the bottoms so that you can stand up each piece without it tipping over.
- Place the halves in a shallow baking pan.
- Put 1 tablespoon orange juice into each half.
- Sprinkle lightly with ginger and nutmeg.
- Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until the squash is tender.
- Remove from oven, uncover it and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Shipping Cost Est