Price Each: $19.36USD
1 1/2 tbsps canola oil or vegetable oil
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 lb beef (round steak) sliced in thin strips
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup beef broth
2 tbsps cornstarch
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp water
1 cup green or red peppers, thinly sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1/4 tsp powdered ginger
2 tbsps dry sherry (optional)
1 can bean sprouts (optional)
1. Heat onion and gralic in skillet.
2. Add beef, fry a few mins (until meat is no longer red).
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add beef broth, continue to cook for a few seconds.
5. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, and water.
6. Add mixture to meat.
7. Cook, stirring until sauce thickens.
8. Add peppers, onion, ginger, and sherry (optional).
9. Heat thoroughly.
10. Add bean sprouts (optional).
11. Thoroughly heat.
Serving Suggestion: Serve over cooked rice.