Recipe: Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Recipes using McCormick Red Pepper, Crushed
Price Each: $12.41USD
Pepperoni Pizza Dip Ingredients
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup Contadina pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
To make Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano leaves, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
- Spread evenly in a 9" quiche dish or pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni, green onions and green pepper.
- Bake in a 350° F. oven for 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
Serve Pepperoni Pizza Dip with fresh vegetables, crackers or Fritos. Makes 1 1/2 cups of Pepperoni Pizza Dip.
Shipping Cost Est