McCormick Pure Almond Extract 16oz 473ml
1/2 tsp pure almond extract = 1 tbsp almond liqueur
Ingredients: Alcohol (32%) and Oil Of Bitter Almond.
| Tiered Product Pricing
|| Unit Price
|| 6 or More
|| 24 or More
Almond White Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Pure Almond Extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups slivered almonds (6 oz)
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer on medium until light and fluffy. Add eggs and Almond Extract beat until well blended. Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture until until well mixed.
- Stir in white chocolate and almonds. Drop by heaping tablespoons 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in a 375° degree oven for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks.