Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wings Seasoning 20.75oz 588g
Enjoy the classic flavors of citrusy lemon and ttangy pepper with Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wing Seasoning Mix, part of their Wings and Things product line. Use 1 to 2 tablespoons of Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wing Seasoning Mix per pound of cooked chicken wings. Some like theirs wet and some like theirs dry, either way, your wings will taste fine using this seasoning. As a dry rub, simple sprinkle straight from the container over cooked chicken wings, using 1 to 2 tbsp (to taste) per pound (500g) of chicken wings. To use Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wing Seasoning wet, make a sauce by mixing 2 to 3 tablespoons of hot water with each 1 tablespoon of Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wing Seasoning, mix to desired thickness and pour over cooked chicken wings.
Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wing Seasoning Mix is for post cooking seasoning typical of chicken wing recipes. Add to your meal after the chicken wings are cooked through and then serve immediately.
Entire container seasons up to 65 pounds of cooked chicken wings.
Ingredients: Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Black Pepper, Salt, Citric Acid, Garlic, Lemon Peel, Sunflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide and Calcium Silicate (added to keep free flowing and prevent caking), Onion, Natural Flavor and Extractives of Turmeric.
Net Weight: 20.75 588g
| Tiered Product Pricing
|| Unit Price
|| 6 or More
|| 24 or More
Directions for seasoning each pound of chicken wings:
- Cook wings until internal temperature reaches 185°F
- For dry rub wings toss cooked wings with 1-2 tablespoons of Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wings Seasoning
- For saucy wings combine 2 tablespoons of Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wings Seasoning with 2 to 3 tablespoons of hot water and toss with cooked wings
For More Than Just Chicken Wings, Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper WIngs Seasoning can also be used for:
- Spicing up a condiment (ketchup, mustard, mayonasisse, etc) by adding 2 tablespoons to your favorite condiment.
- Making a simple marinade by adding 2 tablespoons to 12oz of beer.
- Make a quick appetizer dip: add 2 tablespoons Lawry's Zesty Lemon and Pepper Wing Seasoning to cream cheese, heat gently in a microwave and serve.
- Use as a dry rub for other meats by adding 1 to 2 tablespoons per pound of beef or pork ribs prior to cooking.