Zatarain's Liquid Shrimp and Crab Boil Case of 4x1 Gallon
Zatarain's Liquid Crab Boil is a special blend of seasonings that gives you great tasting seafood every time without any guesswork.
Zatarin's Liquid Shrimp and Crab Boil is great for adding flavor excitement to other foods including hot dogs, fresh corn-on-the-cob, corned beef and ham. Just use the proportions as for boiling shrimp. Or add a few drops in red beans, gumbo, gravy or marinades.
Directions for Using Zararain's Shrimp and Crab Boil -- Shake Well Before Using
For a dozen crabs or five pounds of shrimp or crawfish
- Add 2 1/2 quarts of water to a large pot.
- Add 5 tablespoons of salt. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Add crabs, shrimp or crawfish and 1 tablespoon of Zatarain's Liquid Shrimp and Crab Boil.
- Bring back to a boil and then turn off heat (for crabs - continue to boil for 2 to 5 minutes, depending on size, before turning off heat).
- Allow seafood to soak as below:
Shrimp: 2 to 5 minutes.
Crabs, Crawfish: 30 minutes.
- Drain carefully and serve.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to cooking water adds flavor and makes crabs easier to pick.
- Add more or less Crab Boil and Salt to taste.
- Longer soak time results in spicier flavor.
- Scale recipe size for larger and smaller quantities of seafood.
Zatarain's Liquid Shrimp and Crab Boil Ingredients: Water, Polysorate 80, Extracts of Red Pepper, Bay Leaves, Cloves, Black Pepper, Thyme, Marjoram and Artificial Spice Flavors.
WARNING: Contains hot pepper extract. Avoid contact with eyes.
| Tiered Product Pricing
|| Unit Price
|| 4 or More
|| 12 or More