Feb 15  # 61 of 170
Today I'm making chicken breasts with sauted onions and apples, squash gratin and quinoa pilaf.
Feb 15  # 62 of 170
For tonight's Sunday dinner, I made salmon with melted margarine with lemon, dill, fresh crushed- garlic. On the side I bought a bag of frozen Bow tie pasta, with carrots and red pepper, spinach. Sprinkled parmesan cheese on it. It turned out really Good I had some white wine with it. Bonappetit! Cookie :)
Feb 16  # 63 of 170
For breakfast I made croissant breakfast panini for each of us with a ramiken of breakfast gravy to dip them into. Jon loved them. For dinner we have to go to his Moms. I think he said she was making something or other.
Feb 16  # 64 of 170
We had ground chicken taco's tonight for dinner. I made my own seasoning pkg.- chili pepper, salt, Onion, garlic powder, chopped fresh onion and diced tomatoes with chilli's (RO-TEL) with shredded cheese and sour cream on top. I made them last night. Cookie :)
Feb 16  # 65 of 170
Sounds good Cookie, I made tacos for lunch on Sunday and I always make my own seasoning too. I have everything I need so there is no need to buy a packet. I use Cumin, corriander, Paprika, cayenne pepper, Achiote and dried Mexican oregano. I also add minced garlic. It makes for delicious tacos yum!