Feb 6  # 21 of 170
I had Boston Market chicken with green beans and mac-cheese-potatoes. We have left-overs for Saturday, I'm glad I don't have to cook! I just got done baking amaretto cookies. Cookie :)
Feb 6  # 22 of 170
Hey Cookie we went out for dinner tonight also here's how it went First stop "Red Lobster" a 30-45 minute wait... NO WAY Outta here.... drove down to another Restaurant called "Las Palmas" again another 30-45 min. wait....NO WAY...drive to the downtown main drag and go to a little popular joint called "El Zarappe's" NO WAIT YEAH!!!!! The food was Mexican and so tasty I had ordered my meal then as a side dish a Tamale and when our food came out you should have seen my Tamale it was a meal by itself:p So I also have lunch to carry to work tomorrow!!!

Yo quierro Mexican!!!! Aye' chihuahua, y aye' curumba!!!!
Feb 7  # 23 of 170
It's Good you finally got something to eat. I Love Mexican food, excpecially Margaretta's :p I don't know how to speak any Spanish or read it. :o We have a Las Palmas in Chicago and like it.

We both work on Saturday's so we rarely go out on a Sat. I hate waiting for a table. As I'm writing this my new Bird Skippy, is on my shoulder. She's really starting to feel like my pet now. She's been coming out of her cage now and flies around.

I know you told me before you had a Bird and now you have 2 Dog's. How is your new Dog? Cookie :)
Feb 7  # 24 of 170
Hi Cookie I am glad your little bird is becoming "family" they are such special little pets. I thank you for asking about our new puppy Duke! He is growing, and in his terrible 2's at the moment IT IS FRUSTRATING! But my hubby has such patience with him, and he has a deep commanding voice so Duke listens to him so much better. I love the little beast, but he can be draining when he is wound up and I am simply wanting to unwind and relax after a hard days work. I love mellowing out, he likes revving up at night:D Oh well with age he will mellow! I prefer small dogs because they are easier for me to take in small doses! LOL Duke attacks and tries to steal my house slippers even when they are on my feel and I am walking:eek: he's a goof-ball!!! And he is all TONGUE!!! I have NEVER in my life seen a dog with such an over-active tongue! He is constantly wanting to lick and chew:rolleyes:
Feb 7  # 25 of 170
Duke sounds so cute, I love it he goes after your slippers, when your walking to--funny. That's Good he like to play. He sounds adorable! Cookie :)