Mar 6  # 151 of 170
A member at another forum inspired my supper tonight of Kielbasa, braised cabbage and mashed potatoes.

Tomorrow night? IC's got me thinking about and craving beef stew w/ a biscuit-top!
Mar 6  # 152 of 170
I made roasted tomato avocado salad with grilled shrimp for dinner.
Jon and I tried out the new Dairy Queen Grill & Chill they opened a few weeks ago for lunch. We had cheese burgers and onion rings. For dessert I had a small strawberry cheesecake blizzard and Jon had a vanilla ice cream cone. We took his Dad a large banana cream pie blizzard. The cheese cake blizzard had tons of strawberrys and chunks of chocolate in it. It was so good! My fil loved his blizzard. Calories were had by all lol.
Mar 6  # 153 of 170
Both your DQ lunch and your dinner sound superb, janie!

I keep DQ ice cream sandwiches in my freezer. They sell 6-packs for just a few dollars. Sis pointed out a while back that they are low-fat and I didn't even know it! Heck- knowing that- now I can double-fist'em! Hee-Hee!
Mar 6  # 154 of 170
MMMMMM, an ice cream thread, lol. My wife got me a pint of Dove Ice Cream a few weeks ago. Irresistible Raspberry. I opened it and on the top was a thick layer of chocolate gnash. After breaking through the gnash I found a raspberry ice cream with a raspberry sorbet swirled in. It was so good....I can't wait for summer to have some more.
productsraspberryicecre.gif
By maciii
Mar 6  # 155 of 170
Tonight I'm making roast spiced butternut squash on polenta with candied pumpkin seeds.