Feb 3  # 6 of 170
Quote cookie wrote:
I think I will get a Crash helmet next. Cookie :)

Cookie you cracked me up!!!:D

But I am so glad you did not hit your head, I hope you're not too sore elsewhere from the fall!

Cathy
Feb 3  # 7 of 170
I'm OK today sore a little, but moving so that's GOOD!! The ice melted and the SUN is shining so that's a plus!! Cookie :)
Feb 3  # 8 of 170
Glad your ok Cookie!
Today I put a sirloin roast in the crockpot with some french onion soup, beef consomme, beef broth, bay leaf, garlic, onion powder, dried parsley, salt and pepper. It makes a wonderful Au jus. Normally sirloin roast is not in my budget but my older brother came by and brought it to me. He had been shopping at Wal Mart lol. He came by to get the greens, cornbread and fried potatoes he asked me to make so I guess we traded. I cut the two breasts I fried yesterday off the bone and sliced them up for him. I topped them with some chicken gravy I made.
Feb 3  # 9 of 170
Glad you're feeling a little better Cookie!

Tonight I am baking my famous homemade Shrimp Pot Pie! Served witha side dish of sliced avacado wedges!
Feb 3  # 10 of 170
Thanks, for your concern. I stayed in all day today. I'm still sore :eek: I had left over Chinese for today. I made angel wheat pasta, with Italian meatballs with a loaf of garlic bread with cream mushroom sauce for tomorrow. Shrimp pot pie sounds really Good Cathy.
Janie, your dinner sounds delicious. Talk to you, Cookie :)