Mar 7  # 161 of 170
Jon had some leftover pasta and breadsticks. Im going to put a roast in the crockpot for tomorrow. Im sick and all I want is something cold to drink! Arby's has a yummy mandarin peach ice tea that is so good.

There were a bunch of POW bikers at the Arby's when I stopped and got my tea. Jon wanted one of the new malt shakes they have. A couple of them were from Desert Storm but the rest were in their 60's. Biggest bunch of flirts I have ever run across. When Jon and I came back later the group rode past the building on their way out of town. We were just getting out of the car. I told Jon there goes my fan club lol.
Mar 7  # 162 of 170
Janie you are so funny! You must be tickled pink to have all those "flirtin- dudes" making over you like that;)

IC your pizza crust browned in an iron skillet sounds so fabulous!!!!! M-m-m-m
Mar 7  # 163 of 170
They were a little old for me ..but they were fun lol.
Mar 7  # 164 of 170
It was such a beautiful day today. In the 70's here. I have a new BBQ grill. It's a char broil. It's a duelie. It has two sides. One for gas and one for charcoal. I installed a rotisserie on the charcoal side along with a smoke box for smoking meats. Today I couldn't resist getting some coals going. I did an excellent roast beef on the rotisserie. I slow cooked it for about 5 hours. We had a very very good dinner.
Mar 8  # 165 of 170
Be careful janie! Even the old foagies still carry a bit of lead in their pencils- Ha! Now Jon needs to find some old gal's gin-rummy group to charm! Look out!

IC- you're new cooker sounds incredible!