Feb 25  # 96 of 170
Monday (Oscar Night) I used-up the last of the summer '08 King Salmon (Dad caught them on the Kenai, Nan!).

Seared it in some hot pepper oil then served atop some red-chili paste/basil/ginger linguine w/ some broccoli tossed in. Served it w/ fresh Thai spring-rolls grabbed from the deli by my Dad.

And since Dad requested these several days back- I also made a butterscoth-meringue pie and a pineapple upside-down cake. (He took the left-overs to his canasta group, next morning!)

Tuesday night I ate the salad-bar at our local Ruby Tuesdays w/ our pastor and his wife...
Feb 25  # 97 of 170
Quote cookie wrote:
I made some jambalaya, with sausage and med. size shrimp, it was Good~
Cookie :)

I was going to do something cajun today but the ricotta needed to be used up. I think I will save my cajun cooking for the weekend when I have more time.
Feb 25  # 98 of 170
I had some left over shrimp so I used it in a alfredo, mushroom sauce and poured it over angel hair pasta with garlic bread. Cookie :)

:) Your home-made ricotta sounds Good!
Feb 26  # 99 of 170
I made rotisserie chicken with garlic mashed potatoes and gravy.
Feb 26  # 100 of 170
My fridge went on the fritz Monday, so I haven't bought groceries...

...so tonight at my house it was comfort food from my childhood concocted from pantry-staples... the basic plain red-lable Campbell's chicken-noodle soup, and a grilled cheese made w/ jarred cheeze whiz on Brownberry Wheat Bread (pulled from among the first-aid kit, bottled water, & energy granola bars from the "blizzard/tornado kit" I keep in the back of my pantry.