Feb 12  # 41 of 170
Tonight was Homemade Chicken & Noodles at my sister's house. Our family's tradition is to serve them over lumpy mashed potatoes w/ corn. (I know weird... the 3-starch thing!) I also took over some coconut-lime shortbread bars made w/ the last half-pint of lime curd given to me from a friend in Cali who has several Kaffir Lime trees...
Feb 12  # 42 of 170
Cookie, when I was a kid, we use to make sloppy joes with the meat, onions and peppers and seasonings, then dump half a bottle of catsup into the mix. I still like them that way, 40 years later, lol.
Feb 12  # 43 of 170
Last night we ate at our fav chinese place. I hit up their sushi bar.
Today Im making pasta puttanesca and bruschetta with cherry tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil and extra virgin olive oil.
Feb 12  # 44 of 170
Bucatini all Puttanesca is among my wife preferred dishes.

This evening i got nothing, i ate so much at lunch... still replete
Feb 12  # 45 of 170
Just the name of it sounds so lovely! No wonder your wife loves it!!!
Of-course I have no the least idea what it is since I do not understand Italian:o Maybe you can elaborate and let us know, please!

Thanks, Cathy

By the way after a particularly horrible day I open 2 cans of Armour Corned Beef Hash, browned it in the iron skillet and placed eggs on top and cooked them sunny side up, served the meat and eggs along nice warm biscuits and jam! It hit the spot!:p Washed it all down with nice cold glass of milk. I drained the fat from the hash alot until I got almost all the fat gone!