McCormick’s Old Bay Salmon Classic makes great Salmon Cakes simple. McCormick’s blend of seasonings in Old Bay is always great with seafood.
All you need to do is open up a can of salmon, mix in the Old Bay Salmon Classic and some mayonaisse, form the cakes, and then fry until crisp. It makes a simply delicious salmon cake in a jiffy. With Old Bay Salmon Classic, you can go from thinking about what to make for lunch, to eating a delicious salmon cake in just 10 minutes.
- 1/3 cup Old Bay Salmon Classic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 14 oz can salmon (deboned)
- Heat a 1 tbsp canola oil in a skillet.
- While oil is heating mix the salmon with the Old Bay Salmon Classic mix.
- Mix the mayonnaise into the salmon mixture.
Make 4 large salmon patties.
- Test heat of oil by placing a drop of water in the oil. If the water sizzles
in the oil the oil is ready.
- Place the salmon cakes in the skillet.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Can be served on a bun as a sandwich or by themselves.
- Serve with tarter sauce, and your favorite vegetable such as lima beans.
The Salmon Cakes can be broiled as well.